Amazon Fire Stick is not connecting? Amazon Fire TV Stick is not working? Amazon Fire Stick is not turning on? If you have problems in connecting your Fire Stick to the TV, you can refer to this Amazon Fire TV Stick connection guide to connect Amazon Fire TV Stick to your home theater.
What’s you need？
Amazon Fire TV Stick – it includes a micro USB port and an HDMI connector.
USB cable and power adapter – they are used for connecting Amazon Fire Stick to a power source.
HDMI Extender Cable – it is for ensuring your Fire TV Stick fits into your TV.
TV – makes sure that you can connect Fire TV Stick to your TV through HDMI connector.
Connect Amazon Fire TV Stick to Home Theater
The Fire stick has a small mini-USB port on the side and the big HDMI connector sticking out in the front. The HDMI connector gets plugged-in to the HDMI port of the TV.
Connect the USB cables to the Fire TV Stick and the other end to the power adapter. Once the Amazon Fire TV is powered on, you might have to select the source on the TV to specify which input port the Fire TV is connected to.
Upon plugging in the Amazon Fire TV for the first time the setup process will do the followings:
- Select a language you want.
- Configure wireless internet’s configuration.
- Download and install the latest software which will take about 3 minutes.
- Set up the remote control. It asks you to control the volume of TV using Fire TV’s remote controller.
- After that, you can connect the Fire TV to your account. If you purchased the Fire TV from Amazon, then it is already connected to your account.
- You can set up parental controls after connecting the Fire TV to your account.
- Finally, the video interface of Fire TV is shown after playing a brief video of Fire TV’s features.
for more settings, you can refer to this user manual if you have any problem in using Fire TV Stick.
You can watch endless entertainment with true-to-life picture quality through your TV now. Or you can connect your TV to your projector to enjoy videos as you like.