Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse is an anime film based on the Marvel Comics character Miles / Spider-Man. You can watch it online now if your nearby cinema doesn’t show this film.
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)
The movie is about teenager Miles Morales, who becomes Spider-Man of his reality, crossing his path with five counterparts from another dimensions to stop a threat for all realities.
- Initial Release: 6 December 2018
- Genres: Animation, Action, Adventure
- Runtime: 1h 57min
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Taglines: What makes you different is what makes you Spider-Man
- Directors: Bob Persichetti, Peter Ramsey
- Stars: Shameik Moore, Jake Johnson, Hailee Steinfeld
- Box Office: 375.5 million USD
- IMDb Score: 8.5/10
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse has been nominated by many awards and finally it has won multiple important awards.
- BAFTA Award for Best Animated Film(2019)
- Academy Award for Best Animated Feature Film(2019)
- Golden Globe Award for Best Animated Feature Film(2019)
- Critics’ Choice Movie Award for Best Animated Feature(2019)
- New York Film Critics Circle Award for Best Animated Film(2018)
- PGA Producer of the Year Award in Animated Theatrical Motion Pictures(2019)
“Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse packs in messages of family love and sacrificial heroism that are both moving and inspiring.” this is a top critic review from Plugged In.
Watch Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Online
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse is worldwide released during December 2018 – March 2019. That seems that there are none cinemas are screening this animation at present.
Though you cannot watch Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse in cinema, you have the option to enjoy it online. Both YouTube Movies and Amazon Prime Video have added the movie into their collections.
Or you can also buy Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’s DVD / Blu-ray from Amazon to watch it through your home theatre.
You may also like:
- How to Watch Full Movie for Free on Amazon Prime?
- VANKYO LEISURE 3 Mini Projector: Build Your Home Theatre
- All Winners & Nominees of 2019 MTV Movie & TV Awards